Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School Shopping

I am taking the week off my full-time job to spend a little time with the kiddos and prepare for next semester classes (gotta get on that last goal since I haven't done squat the last few days). Anyway, today I went shopping with the boys to prepare for school. I KNEW this would be something! And I was right, oh my. Riley was his usual self every year we go shopping - all about the style, picking out clothes - that is, he was that way when he was NOT yelling at Aidan. This yelling then only got Aidan upset and at one point we had an altercation in the middle of the store. Aidan was how I expected him to be - carrying on about how "sexy" he is (why in the world does he talk like this), getting bored, doing things like licking the mirrors, and then MESSING with his brother. Thankfully, it is over and we are D.O.N.E. Do you doubt me? Just see these photos of their personality and you will see what I am talking about -




No comments:

Post a Comment